“School Dey Bore But Class Dey Bee”-These 11 Types Of Students We All Encountered In Class
“School dey bee, but class dey bore” is a popular phrase we all used while in school. This was because aside ur studies, we had to deal with our classmates.In every class, there are various characters you’ll find and below are 10 of them.
1. The TalkativeThis person seems to have a problem just keeping mute in class and is always on the “names of talkatives” list with DP by their name all the time. They talk about practically anything and aloud too.
2. The Homework AnnouncerThis is the guy or girl who just can’t shut up when the teacher forgets to collect the homework he gave the previous day. They will be quick to announce to the teacher that he’s forgotten the homework. Who send them sef!
3. The SleeperThis person seems to have been bitten by the tsetse fly and suffering from sleeping sickness. They always sleep in class and there is no way you can wake them up. They love to sit at the back because they know what they are capable of doing.
4. The Slow ReaderThis is the student when the teacher asks them to read, the whole class gets a headache. They are so slow and have so much problem pronouncing words it gets annoying. They can do a 10 sentence paragraph in 30 minutes.
5. The Copy Copy MasterNo matter what it is, even homework, they’ll copy from somebody. They can’t write a test without copying and no matter what the teacher does, including changing their position, they’ll always find a way to copy from their colleagues.
6. The BullyEverybody knows what the bully does and they are common in every school. Always thinking they can do whatever they want with every other student and get away with it. Just because they assume they are stronger.
7. The EinsteinThese are the students who just can’t keep their hands down when the teacher asks a question. They have an answer to every question and even when the teacher is trying to avoid them, they still have their hands up.
8. The ArtistThis student draws on everything and everywhere, on the desk, walls, textbooks etc. The school’s washroom is their favorite spot and they do a really “good” job there.
9. The Love BirdsThere are always students who are into relationships in class and will always want to sit close to each other and behave as if their parents brought them to school to be together. Their jealousy towards other students who come close to their “partners” is something that’ll annoy you.
10. The QuestionaireThis student always has a question to ask no matter the situation. They seem not to understand anything the teacher says and will keep asking questions till everybody is fed up. Even when their question is answered, they’ll still ask a follow-up.
11. The ComedianHe is always doing things to make his colleagues laugh. Either he’s poking fun at a colleague or making faces when the teacher is busily writing on the board. Loved by almost the whole class due to his humor and comic nature.
HAVE A SAY. WHAT DO YOU THINK? DROP COMMENTS!