7 heartbreaking words of Hilary Clinton's speech that got us crying
Here are leading quotes of her closing speech that is getting most democrats in tears and agony.
1. Our nation is more deeply divided than we thought
2. I will always be grateful to the creative talented men and women who helped me
3. I have spent my entire adult life fighting for what I believe in, I've had successes and setbacks
4. To all the women, especially young women who believed in me, nothing has made me prouder to be your champion
5. To all the little girls watching this, never doubt that you are valuable and powerful to the world
6. This was not what we expected and I'm sorry
7. Let us not grow weary, in due season, we shall reap what we have sown
Your own election-related submissions are welcome at YEN. Share your thoughts! Tell us how your area of residence is preparing for the voting. Have a photo-fact to share? Recorded a video of violation or election-related LOLs?
HAVE A SAY. WHAT DO YOU THINK? DROP COMMENTS!