This Would have Been Sarkodie ( @sarkodie ) Ministers, If He Was a President Of Ghana
As tensions are high in the country, we at ghanafuo.com will want to ease tensions with this 'comical piece'.
Today's focus will be on the music industry. This piece looks at ten of Ghana's artistes as politicians and positions they would have occupied in his cabinet.
1. Sarkodie - PresidentSarkodie the who refers to himself as King Sark will be the president in this setup. Yes! He has made great strides in the music industry and his success makes him the best bet when it comes to Presidency because he can use his exposure to propel the country to a higher height.
|Sarkodie at 4sytes Music Video Awards|
2. Shatta Wale - Vice PresidentThe Mahama paper hitmaker is the surest bet for a Vice President. Regardless of his 'bad boy' tag, Shatta Wale makes good marketing decisions and that can be transferred into Governing the country and 'selling' it to the outside world.
|Shatta Wale in suit|
3. M.anifest - Education MinisterYes, M.anifest will be our surest bet for a Minister of Education. You know M.anifest and his big intellectual lyrics? That could be of help in transforming Ghana's educational system and inculcate the habit of reading in the younger generation.
|M.anifest with kids in "W'ani Aba" music video|
4. Kwaw Kese - Interior MinisterKwaw Kese will fill in at the interior Ministry without any problem at all. You know Kwaw is abreast of the situation in our prisons and other security issues. Kwaw can help improve our prisons which has been our bane over the years. (No malice intended).
|Kwaw Kese in suit|
5. Wanlov the Kubolor - Foreign Affairs MinisterWanlov will occupy the foreign Ministry so he will deal with diplomatic issues for the country. You are aware that Wanlov is known widely outside Ghana and his Network outside Ghana will hook Ghana to some great deals.
|Wanlov the Kubolor|
6. Okyeame Kwame - Minister of ChieftaincyNo other person cannot occupy this position very well than this man. He has more knowledge about traditions and customs and will make a good Chieftaincy Minister.
|Wanlov the Kubolor|
7. Pappy Kojo - Minister of Gender and Social Protection ( children Affairs)I mean the Ameyaw Debrah Media artiste will occupy this position very well. The Ministry which was formerly Children Affairs will see Pappy Kojo nurture his fans (Children) and ensure they are protected from any further encumbrances.
|Pappy Kojo with kids|
8. King Ayisoba - Minister of Tourism and Creative ArtsThe best choice for the position is King Ayisoba. The man himself is a tourist site and he can help sell tourism in the country to the world.
9. D-Black - Minister for Employment and labour RelationsThe Vera hitmaker will make it to this position. Why? Because he understands the business language and provides employment for the teeming youth in the country. He understands the labour front considering his switch from music to movie production is just what we need for an employment Minister.
10. Reggie Rockstone - Minister of Youth and SportsSince he has refused to 'grow' he will make a good Youth Minister because he knows what it takes to be youthful and full of swag.
Written by Offei-Akoto Ayeh.