EC NEW LOGO HAS SPIRITUAL MEANING - PROPHET FROM KUMASI
The spirituality behind the new logo of the Electoral Commission (EC) has been put to rest following an admission by the Communications Director of the Hare Krishna Movement in Ghana.
Jnana Chaksus Das in an exclusive interview with Adom FM’s Kofi Adoma Nwanwani on his Youtube channel, Kofi TV revealed that, there is a power behind the logo.
The EC’s decision to change its logo created controversy with opposition political party and pundits describing it as unnecessary.
The logo, which they claim does not depict anything of Ghanaian heritage, has replaced the original logo of the Commission, which is made up of the national insignia – the coat of arms – and a hand casting a ballot.
They argued that, the eight-pointed arrowheads at the center of the circle in the new logo has an Occultic Symbol that has this long historical pagan ties which dates back to the First Crusade in the 12th century. It was first used by the Knights Templar, the Knights of Malta, and the Order of St. John of Jerusalem among others.
In 1813, during the War of Liberation against Napoleon, the symbol was revived by Prussian King Friedrich Wilhelm III and became an award for acts of heroism, bravery or leadership skills.
But the Chairperson of the EC, Charlotte Osei defended it vehemently noting that, the new logo represents a unified common purpose and vision and demonstrates the EC’s independence as an institution.
What the new logo represents
• The circle represents unity; singular and unified in its purpose – OUR DEMOCRACY
• The blue of the circle represents the Stability and Independence of the Commission
• The inward moving arrows reflect all the people of Ghana EQUALLY coming together for the common purpose – the right to select their political leadership
• The use of the red, gold and green represents our country Ghana
• The Whole identity represents a unified common purpose and vision and DEMONSTRATES our INDEPENDENCE as an institution.
But despite this explanation, Jnana Chaksus Das maintained that, the new logo has spiritual connotation.
“Why do you think the EC boss forced her way through despite stiff opposition from the opposition political parties? Look at event the colours, there is a power behind it” he stated
HAVE A SAY. WHAT DO YOU THINK? DROP COMMENTS!