Amerado Burner Emerges As Winner of DM Network Publicity Initiative For Up & Coming Artistes
Facebook, being one of the biggest social media platforms had the name David Mawuli & DM Network on most of the entertainment lover’s to timelines. David Mawuli did intiate a mini award scheme on facebook which has had so many supports from some entertainment Industry players and to award the winner a free publicity package.
The initiative started two days ago, which is Wednesday September 28,2016. Seventy up and coming artistes were nominated to start. They were reduced to 20 and then to 10 artistes which later had five of them to be the final artistes.
Finally, on September 30, the winner was announced on facebook by David Mawuli. After 5,005 votes which happened in two days, rapper Amerado Burner emerged as the winner. He further called the on the other artistes to be ready for a special project which will be forwarded to their managers.
“And to Lokal, Kwame Baah, Kekeli Musiq, and Papa Elliot, you guys rock. Please inbox me your managers’ contact. We have a different project.”
#DMNetwork #TrendGlobalVillage #GhanafuoAnd to the winner Amerado, this is the package for him.
- 1. Publicity on Georgebritton.com, Loudsoungh.com, Ghanaweb.com, Berniceblog.com, Hellogh.com, Pulse.com.gh, Ghanafuo.com, Thinkghmusic.com, Afroholic.com, Ghanablaze.com, Bigx.com.gh, Mediahomegh.com, Playlistgh.com, Ghanakasa.com, and Bjrlivefm.com. Konkonsagh.Biz
- 2. A radio interview on ‘AM Pluzz’ show on Pluzz FM and ‘Daybreak Hitz’ show on Hitz FM
- 3. Interview on ‘The Base Africa’ airing on Viasat 1 and ‘Gist Box” which airs on TV3.
- 4. A space in Flex Newspaper
- 5. YouTube channel creation and monetization by Menta Music
- 6. Two mastered tracks and recording at Black Eagle Studios
- 7. Collabo with Opanka , music video for the song and 3 months airplay on Fiesta TV
- 8. Brand image advice for 3 months to the winner
- 9. Airtime for 30 days sponsored by GhanaAirTime.com
- 10. Events promo by Purlieu and Twenty Plus Ghana
- 11. Gigs and online influence by EoD Music
- 12. 2 page official website and 1 year hosting by Davos Ban
- 13. Reward from Guru’s manager Ray Moni
- 14. GHC 100.00 for 10 cartons of water donated by Jada Portia Arthur-Dadah
- 15. Facebook hype from Obee GH, Bilal Larry, & Kwabena Darko Da Blues.
E.L’s Production and Publicity coordinator Soraya Opare- Riley will coordinate and make sure the package is well executed. Winner will be announced at 6pm.
Please take note: DreamLine Aaron Jay, Kelly Nii Lartey Mensa, Kleff Maxwell Justice, Kwame Dadzie, George Mensah Britton, Asiedu Samuel, Offei-Akoto Ayeh, Samuel Atuobi Baah, Komla Swat Brain Aborga, Jullie Jay-Kanz, Maame Akua Owusuwaa, Nana Yaw Berima, BabyBash, Kwame Frimpong, Richard Imoh Akpan, Dez Kobby, Ghana Bus Gh, Jay Merge, PlaylistGh, Komla Adama Dowetin, Nana Akwasi Lawrence, Nana Kwasi Brobbey, Ntiamoah Williams, Clifford Fifi Liptin and Abdel Sarkcess.
Cc: Lokal, Kwame Baah, Kekeli Musiq, Papa Elliot, Amerado Burner.
Powered by DM Network and supported by Trend Global Village. #DMNetwork #TrendGlobalVillage #Ghanafuo
[Amerado Emerges As Winner of DM Network Publicity Initiative For Up & Coming Artistes]
HAVE A SAY. WHAT DO YOU THINK? DROP COMMENTS!